Works Perks Employee Benefits
About Works Perks
Employee benefits scheme for schools explained.
Step 1: Click here to give consent for your key details (name, email and payroll number) to be sent to our provider Sodexo - usually processed the following Monday.
Step 2: Click here to register or log in to Works Perks Lifestyle Discounts – you will require a registered City Card to access the website
Don't have an Employee Citycard yet? Ask your manager to complete the Schools employee city card request form. You will need to collect your card from Loxley House reception.
Once regstered, visit the Works Perks lifestyle website www.worksperkslifestyle.co.uk and find out more about the range of lifestyle discounts and benefits available to you as a Council colleague.
Many of the benefits help you to enjoy your valuable leisure time, as well as making your money stretch further.
Lifestyle has been specially designed to offer you a wide range of discounts and savings including:
- Local offers specifically for you offered by local businesses including 25% off glasses at Specsavers
- The retailer offers and online discount codes
- Opportunities to earn cashback on online purchases from leading retailers. You can access the website and benefits from any computer, tablet or mobile phone. If you have any problems registering contact the Works Perks helpline 01158763999. Do you want to receive our monthly newsletter?
- The Works Perks team send out a monthly newsletter featuring our latest offers, deals and Competitions. You can sign up to this from any email address - including personal email addresses. The email address used will only be used for Works Perks newsletter purposes. Sign up here
- Childcareplus, cycle2work and cycleplus salary sacrifice schemes are also part of your Works Perks Employee Benefits scheme.